The Button Of Fate The Button Of Fate

Very Awsome

Entertaining game, and interesting concept. Thats nice, having a lot of ways to die With the little animation int he beginining making it better..but.. Maybe a better looking better stick figure, Everything was nice but he lacked detail but, who am I to judge this was great.

Max-Pain responds:

I'm glad to see your review!

Dress up Dagger Dress up Dagger

Ill never take of his pants again

Swell graphics, I was just lubing up when I decided to take fo the pants and then: Don't break my heart my achey breaky heart!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I told you mister! >:(

Serve or Die! Serve or Die!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o

Dont break my plates my achy breaky plates, just dont think it'll understand.

How to draw Mickey Mouse How to draw Mickey Mouse

best of both worlds ayayay

ahaah brigns me back when my dad and my brother jacksons went after that mouse. oh yeah and great tutorial.

Project Eva 1 Project Eva 1

daaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuuuum

Sweet! been a while since I've seen anything about Evangelion. I like how the quiz games aren't TOO difficult or long and still are kind of funny. I'm also diggin' all the info. What a cool way to keep fans posted.

I'm also a fan of how well conceptualized your flash was. Lots of funny stuff. I hope people who don't know much about evangelion let this one's presentation speak its worth.

WETA-GUY responds:

Hey, that's exactly the response I was hoping for, I think I need to update it though because I tested it and some of the coding needs to be fixed!!