The Carrot Collab The Carrot Collab

knock off of cereal

everytime cereal makes a movie I see tons of knock offs with simmilar titles

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

ya dis prutty gud

ye you know, this shit fuunny you know, now check this shit why they hatin you know maan I know my dick be whisperun they name you know what im saying...because I have no fucking idea.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

review mods are poo stains on the underwear of NG

666BloodyFuck 666BloodyFuck

it took me an hour to realize it was a loop

I was thinking about complaining about you wasting my time, untill i realized I was a dumbfuck for wathcing it so long, so much detail, and great artwork that anyone can get lost in it.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

:o

That's My Fulp 5 That's My Fulp 5

ahahah lol

the quality is much better on this one, humor is great! This is one of the funniest flashes i've seen in a while

MaddFlash2 responds:

Well thanks for your support.

Angel & Demon Angel & Demon

My Dreams have been crushed!

Swell animation but, I was just lubing up when the demon showed its true form :'( I'm very hurt

TTS02: New In Town TTS02: New In Town

elegantly simplictic

This is very good movie, yes? Nicely composed I do say my good man!

[KK] The fuck you collab! [KK] The fuck you collab!

In all my years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me I know music i'm billy ray cyrus, and i can tell you this si a piel fo shit Ihate, I know i made number one smash hit achy breaky ..screamers...they make my bed wet....i'm gonna tell my mom, she'll get you banned cuz she's married to tom foelp1111....!

no seriously, that scared the living dead outta me, normally it's just one picture, but Noooooo, it had to be more....it's all crap for the rest, dunno if would get blammed or not, i protected (cuz i wanna get some points)

cheers (and stop scaring me!)

seel responds:

lol

always count on free protection points when you see a kitty krew submition.

TTS01: Strange Dreams TTS01: Strange Dreams

A few flaws in Mind....

Im such a huge fan of bad guys and your sense of humor is just like mine. I would love to have an army of goats. Just get a huge amount of land then buy 100,000 goats and march on washington. The only thing i had to critisise would have to be the fact that the first guy was a human but the second guy was a stick man. I dont know if thats the kind of style you were looking for but what the hell i'll go with it. I also have another piece of constructive critiscism. The length of this flash was way way to short, Bad guys was alot longer than this but it doesnt mean that i dont like this flash it just means that it has some flaws in it that could be corrected in the future. I only have one more thing to say and that is that i respect you more than any other author on newgrounds. You were my inspiration for all my flashes. By the way will there be another Bad Guys Season or has the whole thing ended for ever? I hope it hasnt ended for ever or i might just go crazy. AAAHHHHHH!

COCKDAY COCKS (COCKS) COCKDAY COCKS (COCKS)

Don't break my heart my achy breaky heart

yes mister noe has come back from hell, soo mister yellow berry how will you own these assholes muahahahaahahahah, :'(

Where I belong Where I belong

MY word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont breaky my heart my achy breaky heart *wipes tears away*

Ginga-densetsu-killa responds:

Heh, I kinda like that song ;)